Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No recent VIN assignments?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Simple solution - have fresh donuts delivered to your DS in Vegas. You will get phone calls!!!

We used to take pizzas to the SpC build sites - seemed to make things speed up (and sometimes got good info on next SpC location).

My wife took flower arrangements to the Service Center in Fremont early in our S ownership (back before Tesla spruced up the place). They always treated her well.

Pretty sure Elon doesn't personally build the flamethrowers or the Model 3s.

But he does play with them!
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Got my VIN 60XX! delivery as soon as 6 February. I completed the order on 6 Jan so the month delivery timeline is spot on!
Looks like we're taking delivery on the same day (2/6), is yours at macadam? (VIN 66xx)

By the way, I never got a configuration invite, but I found my configuration form became active on 1/26! Super fast turn-around wouldn't you say ?

Not sure any company would consider that a waste of time when it generates that much cash.

And besides it's not even the same company.

Just checking the forum and see someone, presumably in the Chicago area, said he went to pick up his car but they said there was a hold on it and couldn't deliver it yet. Sitting in the showroom so he could see it. Maybe some part or system revision that needs to get done. Guessing that's why there hasn't looked to be any new invites or VINs mentioned. Although not sure if this is widespread or something just on his car. Hopefully cleared up real soon.

Not sure any company would consider that a waste of time when it generates that much cash.
If a was telling you that he slept five hours last night would you also say that was wast of time and that he should spend 24 hours per day for the last 8 month at the production line for Model 3? Come on, give him some time to do other things then Model 3. Even if you put all about 30 000 employees that Tesla have on the Model 3 production line I don't think the production would move faster.

Same here!
I think there's quite a few of us that held off a bit on reserving on that big wave at end of January (I waited a week) that haven't received VINs either. Seems mostly limited to aero people though. The model 3 delivery spreadsheet seems to show they did a big run of just Sport wheels for 1000+ cars and those got assigned pretty quickly, so hopefully Aero run is up next!

• Informative
Reactions: UkrHog and benjiejr