Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No recent VIN assignments?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
White with aeros here as well. Ordered 2/15. Fingers crossed that a big batch of white / aero is happening this week.

28 days, no VIN. Same configuration: White/Aeros, SoCal. I was given a 4 week delivery estimate at time of ordering, but since then the Tesla rep said "we now changed it to 3-6 weeks" as if it suddenly applied to existing orders with NO update to the customers

Configured 2/1 for Midnight silver with Aeros and EAP...still no VIN
I configured mine the day after you in Florida. I bet you are coming up next. They just gave a ton of East Coasters VINs this past weekend it seems, primarily to get them their cars by the end of the quarter. They can give you one fresh off the line and still make it by end of March. That’s my guess anyways!

I have been watching things pretty closely, and I haven't seen this mentioned (until now on Reddit,) but according to a source that InsideEVs has, "We should also point out that an anonymous source with close ties to Model 3 production made us aware that the line has been down for as much as a week at a time over the course of the last month or so due to timing issues with the robots."

Monthly Plug-In Sales Scorecard

If you look at the "chart" tab on the tracker, it's pretty clear there was a production/VIN delay in February. Not like we haven't been able to deduce that there was some sort of issue ourselves, but this is the first "evidence" I've seen.

https://i.imgur.com/tcCIUaZ.png

Info snagged from this post - Bloomberg Tesla Model 3 Tracker at 599\week pace... • r/teslamotors

Reactions: Brandon332