Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No recent VIN assignments?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just finished shoveling my driveway and got the pleasant surprise of a VIN! 72XX. Configured 2/22. Blue, aero, EAP. Woohoo!!!

72682BA5-0FED-4560-8463-03767867FC71.jpeg

What an afternoon! Congrats to everyone with VINs assigned today.

Definitely seems like they're prioritizing orders further from Fremont to schedule deliveries before End Q1. Also sounds like there was a run on Red/Aero configurations.

Hopefully we West Coasters will see our VINs in the next week or two and schedule delivery shortly thereafter!

P.S.: In addition to posting here, don't forget to update the spreadsheet!

Ugh. I have zero idea why I’m not getting my car.

Probably because you are Bay Area. It really seems like they are lining up deliveries with longer transit times first and working their way back towards the factory so they can deliver as many cars simultaneously in the last week of March as they can.

You'll probably get your car at the same time as everyone else, you just won't know it for a few more days.

Reactions: PoitNarf
Probably because you are Bay Area. It really seems like they are lining up deliveries with longer transit times first and working their way back towards the factory so they can deliver as many cars simultaneously in the last week of March as they can.

You'll probably get your car at the same time as everyone else, you just won't know it for a few more days.
He was quoting my post, and I'm in the bay area