Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No recent VIN assignments?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My ISA didn’t contact me until 4 days after my VIN was assigned.

That's refreshing. I got my VIN Friday and rang Tesla proper today. They said they'd ping my ISA who would contact me within 48 hours. I'm not holding my breath, lol.

That being said, with the absolutely massive number of VINs getting handed out right now, I hope they don't get even more overwhelmed than usual.

• Disagree
Reactions: Snerruc
That's refreshing. I got my VIN Friday and rang Tesla proper today. They said they'd ping my ISA who would contact me within 48 hours. I'm not holding my breath, lol.

That being said, with the absolutely massive number of VINs getting handed out right now, I hope they don't get even more overwhelmed than usual.

It will come, no worries. All of us ravenous and impatient people that now have VINs and are breathing down their necks probably isn’t helping the situation, heh. I’m going to let my ISA do her job and not bother her unless I absolutely have to.

My first contact with my ISA was via email which is probably a lot quicker for them for the initial communication.

Until this report, there had only been one white VIN reported since March 1st. There is or was definitely an odd pause with white. I hope this is the beginning of the floodgates for white, but I'm not holding my breath.

My brother in law is in Salem same co figure date color and wheels as you. No VIN for him yet. Curious of this VIN as it could be 74XX or 8 something of Higher. Whites been on hold for a bit it seems.

Reactions: N8Howell33
Woo Hoo! I just got my VIN. I’m in Los Angeles, configured 2/10, silver, 19” sports wheels. It took 4 weeks and two days to get my VIN. VIN is in the 9700’s. No call from Tesla yet, but I’m going to call my sales advisor first thing in the morning. I’m so excited!

Nice! Same config here in LA but ordered on the 14th. Did you get the VIN overnight or during the day?