Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No remote camera option in app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model Y no radar, software upgraded to 2021.36.8, Tesla app is 4.2.2-737 which is the current version in Google playstore. No option to view the live cam under security-sentry mode, only on/off toggle. Do I miss something? It was enabled in the car settings.

I updated to the 4.2.2-737 version of the app on my Samsung phone, but the app won't let me log in. I enter my email and password, but the screen clears the fields and just cycles back to the login again. This is the same phone I've used the app on for a year. I've had my model 3 for three years.

I updated to the 4.2.2-737 version of the app on my Samsung phone, but the app won't let me log in. I enter my email and password, but the screen clears the fields and just cycles back to the login again. This is the same phone I've used the app on for a year. I've had my model 3 for three years.
Sorry, I posted this in the wrong forum. I''l start over. New here.

It’s with the Tesla app in the security section when you try to access the cameras
From this screen? This is version 4.2.2 of the app and there‘s no option to access the cameras.

93EA7833-ABBA-4924-96D5-0C1F066EE730.jpeg

Reactions: Vic155
Make sure you have the latest version of the app (4.2.2-736) as well. If you've enabled it in the car, it will show as 'View Live Camera' or something like that under Sentry Mode.
I think it doesn't work yet on Android. I've activated it on my car and I'm running an even newer version of the app (4.2.3-742) and there's no option to view the cameras, just a toggle to turn sentry on/off.

What firmware version are you on? I'm on 32.22 and see no option in the car, either.

Edit - just saw you need 2021.36.8 and premium connectivity for it.

Tesla launches live Sentry Mode Camera Access with 2021.36.8

I think it doesn't work yet on Android. I've activated it on my car and I'm running an even newer version of the app (4.2.3-742) and there's no option to view the cameras, just a toggle to turn sentry on/off.
Check what software version your car is on.