Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Response from Executive Escalation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to see if anyone else has run into the same issue and if so how they were able to resolve.

When I got my Model X I had unlimited super charging as I had been assured I would have by Tesla before I bought it. After 45 to 60 days, my Tesla account changed and said I only had the 400kw per year.

I called Tesla and went back and forth with customer service for three months getting differing answers but being told numerous times it would be fixed. I then raised the issue to the executive escalation team and heard back immediately from Bettina Haerten on the Global Executive Care team who said she would resolve it. Six days later she informed me she was still working the issue.

I have now sent her two follow-ups with no response and submitted a second note via the executive escalation team and heard nothing back.

Appreciate any thoughts or recommendations anyone has on getting someone at Tesla to get back with me and actually fix this.

Thanks!

• Funny
Reactions: P85_DA
Where would you find those emails?

Login to your Tesla account, go to Manage and when you scroll down, you will see a section with a drop down menu, pick escalate...and then type out your email. It might be worth tweeting a video of this problem and pics to Elon...and mention in your email that you have tweeted Elon the video(s)/pics of this issue that Tesla has not helped you with. Good luck!

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA
Login to your Tesla account, go to Manage and when you scroll down, you will see a section with a drop down menu, pick escalate...and then type out your email. It might be worth tweeting a video of this problem and pics to Elon...and mention in your email that you have tweeted Elon the video(s)/pics of this issue that Tesla has not helped you with. Good luck!

The reply was for @bell2041, regarding the seat metal bar issue...

Thank you.

That is what I did, but all emails are getting forwarded to the same Brooklyn office rep, that I'm dealing with. and when I ask how do I talk to Telsa main office, or somebody higher ranked like a supervisor or something, she replied that she is the highest ranked and the only person at Tesla I can talk to. I twitted Elon, but he has more important stuff to deal with, so I don't keep my fingers crossed about hearing back from him. Any other methods I can get to somebody at Tesla?

I had this same issue down here in Socal. I was able to get the contact info for the regional retail sales manager and he took care of it within a week. I would consider trying lower tiers of management. Good luck.

Looking to see if anyone else has run into the same issue and if so how they were able to resolve.

When I got my Model X I had unlimited super charging as I had been assured I would have by Tesla before I bought it. After 45 to 60 days, my Tesla account changed and said I only had the 400kw per year.

I called Tesla and went back and forth with customer service for three months getting differing answers but being told numerous times it would be fixed. I then raised the issue to the executive escalation team and heard back immediately from Bettina Haerten on the Global Executive Care team who said she would resolve it. Six days later she informed me she was still working the issue.

I have now sent her two follow-ups with no response and submitted a second note via the executive escalation team and heard nothing back.

Appreciate any thoughts or recommendations anyone has on getting someone at Tesla to get back with me and actually fix this.

Thanks!
Hi i have similar issue and cant figure out what to do. I bought tesla model X on September 30, 2018 and was told that i will have free life time super charging. This month for some reason tesla started charging me for super charging. When I tried to reach referral team they stated that the reason is my car is noted as purchased on October 5, 2018 and not before October 1, 2018 and therefore does not qualify for life time super charging as the deal is only through September 30, 2018. Then i sent them proof with cashed bank check along with temporary registration card showing sale as September 30, 2018. But the referral team said they cant do anything as the data is recorded as october 5, 2018 and told me to reach out to the dealer where i bought the car in Virginia. i then reached out to the manager at tesla dealership off Tyco road in Virginia to see if he can help. He stated that the data has no bearing on free super charging and tesla has taken out supercharging for everyone in virginia. Then I tried to reach customer service via email and addressed to executive to help me with this problem. I received no reply from anyone. i also tried to reach someone at Tesla through the chat with Sales department on line and was able to get an agent who took my data and promised to pass on to the correct official. but I have not heard from anyone. This is really frustrating that tesla has pretty much left their customer who paid 120K+ for a car in the ditch and does not care. Anyone who can help me with this issue on how to reach Tesla Executive is greatly appreciated.

here is the copy of temporary registration that tesla gave me proving that car was purchased on September 30, 2018. Moreover I had free supercharging for more than 1 year until two weeks ago when tesla started charging for some reason.

Attachments

• teslaTempRegistration.JPG
    teslaTempRegistration.JPG
    438.2 KB · Views: 68

Sorry to hijack this thread, but I do not see an escalation option on my account. Where is the "manage" button? Has this been removed?