Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No response from service center 1 day before appointment

simplisticpine

Jul 22, 2021
US
Hi everyone,

I am unfortunately supposed to take my 2020 Model 3 into a local service center tomorrow for the first time for a top glass panel repair. My appointment says confirmed in the app and I have had some brief correspondence with the service team a couple days ago. I even had an estimate at one point that has since disappeared.

However, I have had no follow up contact and was unable to approve my estimate before it went missing in the app. It's still unclear to me whether or not I am getting a loaner/uber credits and need to know to plan for tomorrow. Is this the normal experience? Should I expect problems tomorrow if I have not received a final estimate? Is there a way to get in touch with a human at the service center?

Thanks!

Reactions: hcdavis3

EVRider-FL

Aug 18, 2015
South Florida
You can try calling the service center and selecting the option to check on the status of your car. Sometimes a person will answer. I had a similar experience before one of my last service visits — I couldn’t reach anyone before I showed up for my appointment.

MrG_NY

May 20, 2019
NY
You can message them right in the app. If they don't have the glass I would think they would let you know not to come in.

jjrandorin

Moderator, Model 3, Tesla Energy Forums
Nov 28, 2018
Riverside Co. CA
Try what @EVRider-FL mentioned (calling your local service center and inquiring about a car in service) to ask. You should likely expect them to give you uber credits (and not a loaner), for anything that is going to take a couple days or less, so dont "plan" to get a loaner vehicle.

simplisticpine

Jul 22, 2021
US
Thanks for the information everyone. I was just able to get a human on the line and was able to confirm that everything is good to go tomorrow.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC