Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No response from tesla parts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FedEx lost my homelink for MY and delivered to a wrong city with the same street number. I have filed a claim with FedEx. I have also tried to contact local tesla SC but they directed me write to onlineorders@tesla. Have not received any reply from either. What is my recourse except to go to my credit card company. Thanks

FedEx lost my homelink for MY and delivered to a wrong city with the same street number. I have filed a claim with FedEx. I have also tried to contact local tesla SC but they directed me write to onlineorders@tesla. Have not received any reply from either. What is my recourse except to go to my credit card company. Thanks
If its been a while since your attempt to contact them, I would definitely have your cc folks investigate. It costs you nothing and you will often get a provisional refund to your account before the resolution time expires. I've done this a few times when vendors don't produce what I order. Easy to do, one phone call.