Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"No route found to this location" error on any routing attempt

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The car (Model 3 2021) has access to internet, GPS location is working fine, searching for any POI or address works just as well. But any attempt to create a route to any point (even a block away from me) returns "No route found to this location" error. I found exactly the same issue described in Model S in 2018 here:
, but no solution. Any suggestions?

Firmware 10.2 (2021.36.5.5)

The car (Model 3 2021) has access to internet, GPS location is working fine, searching for any POI or address works just as well. But any attempt to create a route to any point (even a block away from me) returns "No route found to this location" error. I found exactly the same issue described in Model S in 2018 here:

Have you got "Trip Planner" on? It routes you to chargers. If you have it deactivated and the battery is too low it cannot route you due to low battery.

automatic-navigation-settings.jpg

Why do you want to do that? Serious question.

I would suggest you take it back to tesla and show it to them and ask them to fix it... if the car is not in a situation where that is impossible (like salvage, or imported from a different country and not supposed to be in your country, etc).

Why do you want to do that? Serious question
I want to use standard navigation built into Tesla, instead of using Waze on iPhone. It doesn’t work atm.
The car is fully charged, tried with trip planner on and off…

I would suggest you take it back to tesla and show it to them and ask them to fix it... if the car is not in a situation where that is impossible (like salvage, or imported from a different country and not supposed to be in your country, etc).
I thought there might be some obvious reason I’m missing…