Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No save button on profile!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M3 on 2021.4.3

I've noticed that when I adjust the seat no option to save comes up under my profile name like it used to.

If I go into options and adjust the wheel/mirrors, the green save button appears?

Tried deleting profile and hard reset. Wonder if a software bug in latest update?

Reactions: NigelT
M3 on 2021.4.3

I've noticed that when I adjust the seat no option to save comes up under my profile name like it used to.

If I go into options and adjust the wheel/mirrors, the green save button appears?

Tried deleting profile and hard reset. Wonder if a software bug in latest update?

Have you tried setting your seat to an awkward position so you'll notice and then select a different profile. Then go back to the original profile and see if the previous position resumes. I'm wondering if they've added an auto save.

I noticed that it looked like they changed to autosave for some time ago.
Everytime I adjust something it pops up that it has saved the new settings.

This is nice when you want to save, but most of the times I adjust something I want to have the saved profile to go back to.

I would prefer a manual save button, but maybe there is an setting somewhere where you can choose this already?

Reactions: MrBadger