Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Sentry/Dog mode update yet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They started rolling 2019.5.4 out widely, I got it, but then they suddenly stopped, must have gotten bug reports. 2019.5.14 is now out, but being rolled out slowly again. I'm pretty happy with the new level so far, though, hope .14 is even better.

i usually get these updates back to back , but i have not received this update yet, i usually do a youtube video to all updates i receive but nothing yet , so dont feel bad , at least we know an update on March 15 should give us more range 5% more power, let see

2018.50.6 for me too....but then again, I seem to be the last one to get the updates.
If its any consolation, according to TeslaFi, which is currently sampling a total of 4,499 vehicles (Model X, S,. and 3), 65.5% of vehicles are still on 2018.50.6. 72.5% of Model 3's are 2018.50.6, with 59.8% of Model X and Model S vehicles on the same version. Offhand, most of the cars I see getting updated are overseas or in California. See also:

Elon Musk on Twitter

"[No confirmation NoA] Scheduled for March 15 release, along with many other improvements"