Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No sidemarkers on EU models?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went to the Tesla dealer in Oslo here in Norway last weekend, and saw the Model S for the first time in real life. Was very impressed with the car, and I am seriously considering getting on the reservation list.

But I noticed that the front sidemarkers were missing from the car. And maybe the parking lights around the fog lights as well? And when I come to think about it, the rear sidemarkers were not lighting up either.

If you look at this picture, you see that something is missing over the fog light.

Are all the other European demo cars just like this as well?

View attachment 15741

--
Yngve

Completely unrelated side note: Is it just a happy coincidence that the car's license plate starts with "EL" (meaning "electricity" in Swedish and perhaps also Norwegian)?

Completely unrelated side note: Is it just a happy coincidence that the car's license plate starts with "EL" (meaning "electricity" in Swedish and perhaps also Norwegian)?

Nope. EVs have EL-plates in Norway. Thus we do not need ugly stickers to drive in the bus lanes, park for free or not pay the road tolls.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope. EVs have EL-plates in Norway. Thus we do not need ugly stickers to drive in the bus lanes, park for free or not pay the road tolls.