Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No "software update available" notifications since V11

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The begin/end charging notifications are still working for me (home charging). App version 4.7.0, car version 2022.4.5.5. Update notifications are still hit and miss.

Check the notification settings in the app. Sometimes updates change them.
Tesla OS 2022.8.2, Tesla app 4.7.0-910, all notifications checked - did not get notified today. Will try / validate again tomorrow.

I'm using Tesla Android app 4.71 and notifications are not working. I've looked at all the switches for notifications on my Samsung S21 ultra, and all allow notifications. I have battery set to do not optimize. But I've noticed that the Tesla app is not found on any of the three lists kept by the battery setup. I also signed out and into my Tesla account. When I brought up the app there was a car firmware update waiting to be installed, but there was no notification from the app to that effect. All of this seems to be a programming error by Tesla.

I'm using Tesla Android app 4.71 and notifications are not working. I've looked at all the switches for notifications on my Samsung S21 ultra, and all allow notifications. I have battery set to do not optimize. But I've noticed that the Tesla app is not found on any of the three lists kept by the battery setup. I also signed out and into my Tesla account. When I brought up the app there was a car firmware update waiting to be installed, but there was no notification from the app to that effect. All of this seems to be a programming error by Tesla.
Are you saying you don’t get any notifications from the Tesla app, or just the software update notifications? Check the notification settings in the Tesla app itself.