Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Sonic with my update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haha, typical Tesla, no Sonic here and have everything else in the update. Connected to WiFi most of time. Not sure if it detects no front USB and wireless charging as delivered without. Who knows with Tesla, they are brilliant eccentric cars LOL.

No Sonic with holiday update for me either. I own a 2022 MY, delivered Dec 3/2021. My suspicion is because the centre console USB-C ports do not seem to work with data but only charging, the update did not install certain items. I've returned several USB-C to USB-A adapters thinking they were defective. Also, I've heard that the manual addendum mentions cars produced after the 3rd week in Nov/2021, centre console USB-C ports "may not" work with data, but only provide power. :(

I guess it was either a car without USB c or no car at all, mind you, it wouldn't have hurt to provide some free wireless chargers in the interim - Hang on, if amazon is littered with usbc wireless chargers, why can't Tesla get any!!???

I smell BS.