Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No sound in Skyforce Reloaded (2022.20.7)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

OCJeff

Feb 18, 2021
SoCal (RSM)
Has anyone else noticed this? It's been a while since I've played, and I used to be able to adjust the volume in game with the steering wheel. Now no "Volume icon" appears and there is no sound during game play. I did hear one confirmation "chime" in the menus while navigating to the game, but then the game play was dead silent.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Reactions: MCM3
This happens fairly regularly, as well as the controller not working. The solution to both problems is indeed to start Sudoku (or whatever), then start Skyforce again.

Somewhat related, the game doesn't run nearly as smooth as it did when I got the car. V11 brought major lag.

While we're on the subject. There's a glitch with the boss on the final level. Halfway through, the boss moves backward, halfway off the screen and then stays there. If you're very persistent, you can still hit it but it's not supposed to do this.

Agreed that it ran better under V10.

While we're on the subject. There's a glitch with the boss on the final level. Halfway through, the boss moves backward, halfway off the screen and then stays there. If you're very persistent, you can still hit it but it's not supposed to do this.

Agreed that it ran better under V10.

That glitch is actually *because* of the lag / a timing issue. It doesn't happen every time. When it does happen, it either takes *forever* to defeat it because the target area is only a few pixels on-screen every 20ish seconds, OR it's impossible to defeat it because it's entirely off screen and you can't hit it at all.

There are other problems that the lag causes as well. For a game that has some extremely difficult parts, it's very frustrating to lose due to lag. It's really a shame. Try beating Stage 11 on "nightmare" difficulty with lag.

I thought I bought an Xbox with a car attached, but it turns out it's a Sega Genesis.