Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Steam for Model Y but Xbox Cloud Gaming Works Well

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know Steam support wasn't made available for the Model Y's but has anyone else given any of the cloud gaming services a try?

I subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and their cloud streaming tethered to my phone (T-Mobile 5G) + the browser full-screen link works pretty well for me in the Seattle area. Works with a controller too. My kids were playing some games while we were waiting to get on the ferry. Pretty neat!

Reactions: gr2020
I’ve done everything that I can think of, but my wired XBox controller isn’t being detected. It works fine on pre-loaded Tesla games in the Arcade, but not Xbox’s Cloud Gaming Beta. I have an Ryzen, OCT 2022 Model Y. Any suggestions?

I’ve done everything that I can think of, but my wired XBox controller isn’t being detected. It works fine on pre-loaded Tesla games in the Arcade, but not Xbox’s Cloud Gaming Beta. I have an Ryzen, OCT 2022 Model Y. Any suggestions?
Hmm that's strange. I have a wired Xbox One controller that works fine. But, I'm not using the USB port inside the glove box. I replaced the USB ports inside the armrest with the module that has USB data and ran a USB cable to the port underneath the glove box. I don't think that should make a difference though?