Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No summons or NOA in Autopilot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Folks I've seen a dozen videos on summons and Navigate on Autopilot trying to understand how to get these features working on my Model 3. But, they don't show as options on my screen. The car is the long range AWD. Only 1 software update since taking delivery, currently on version 2019.20.4.2. I haven't called Tesla yet. Feeling like a moron. PLEASE provide your thoughts.

Do you have the full self driving (FSD) package? Both of those features are part of FSD only.

Screenshot_20190817-082259.png

I understand now - just bought FSD and feel better.

Please be aware that despite Tesla.com claiming that Summon finds you anywhere in the parking lot, that feature is not yet available.

Nobody knows for sure when it will be made available to all FSD buyers. It has been advertised as “currently available” for about 6 months at Tesla.com. Back in April, Musk said it would be coming “next week”. In general, keeping your FSD expectations low for the near future would be a good idea.

That's one of the really nice things about this forum... you can ask anything you want, and guys aren't gonna berate you for it. Nothing wrong with wanting to become more informed about your car, and you can't do that without asking the questions.

Never hesitate to ask. :)
I sure wish YOU had been the one to answer a question I posted yesterday about how to save Favorites to my navigation list. Someone answered then finished with "RTFM" which I think means Read The F'ing Manual?! I thought that was a bit harsh. Then I saw his name was hugh_jassol. Wow, was he on point!