Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Telsa accounts for in-store reservations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was just told by the sales manager at the Santa Barbara store that they won't have us login with our Tesla accounts. Corporate decided to change the process. They're just taking name, phone number, email address and payment. If you want your reservation linked to your Tesla account, just use the email address associated with the account.

Just went through the process here in Hong Kong. Very smooth. The staff use iPads, and the site is 'http://model3.tesla.com/' (firewalled at the moment, but presumably will open up later after the event tonight). Put in your name, address, country, telephone, and eMail - then tap the big red button. By the time I had left the store (a couple of minutes later), I had got the confirmation eMail and request for online payment (paypal or credit card). I was in and out in just a few minutes. All done and paid for by 10:12am.

Reactions: Litzy and GoTslaGo
Here in Cincinnati I was told 5 minutes in and out process similar to what has already been mentioned. They are expecting 500-2000 people today (pretty big range). The line of umbrellas was already around the store when I passed it on my way in to work at 7:30. I can't go until after work, but am super excited!