Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No TeslaFi or TeslaMate data.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My car is now not responding to the app. I'm getting a server error. I will go and try a hard reboot.....

UPDATE: Rebooted. Car now communicating with app. TeslaFi and TeslaMate now showing correct SoC and mileage. Just missing data for 2 drives - very odd.

Last edited:
Ours went offline at 11:07 - I just woke it and it immediately went back online.

I saw something similar within last week or so, but didn't explore, thinking that it had just slipped out of range of wifi - which I now understand is not maintained when car is asleep so probably not that. So not really sure what is going on with it starting to go offline and TeslaFi not recording it as such every minute or so - header showed it correctly as offline though. I probably need to check my TeslaFi settings to see if anything changed there.

This thread reminded me that I needed to create a backup job on my Pi to my OneDrive via rclone. In a moment of ironic madness I cleared out my entire home folder, and I've lost everything.

I've only had the car 2 weeks but I had done so much setup!

Ah well, back to square one.