Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Text messages?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just bought a used 2022 long range. I have my iphone 11 (IOS 16) connected and I can play bluetooth music through the car, but when I try to text, it tells me that text messaging on IOS is only for V.13 and above, so any suggestions as to why it is telling me that? I also got a call while driving and it didn't notify me on screen, I had to grab my phone and answer. When I press the phone icon, I can see my contacts and recent calls. I'm not sure what is wrong. Thanks!

Happened to me as well on an 11 pro max. It was weird. Everything was working ok then all of the sudden messaging stopped. When I opened my Model 3 in bluetooth settings the "show notifications" toggle at the very top disappeared. I deleted it and re-added, but same issue. I can't recall the process I did those steps.
I decided to try again, and this time I made sure to go into bluetooth settings on the 11 and remove my car, then go to the car and remove my phone. I then rebooted my phone and tried again. This time, the "show notifications" was there and it worked fine.

Reactions: jjrandorin