Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No theater or web browser on my Model 3 SR+ FSD partial premium after V10 upgrading

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thought all model 3 lines got Theater feature and web browser no matter partial premium or premium. After upgrading to V10, I do not have theater function in the entertainment section, and also no web browser available.. I do have the new arcade game, steaming, Spotify and karaoke... anyone has similar issue on their model 3?? Btw mine is purchased June 2019 . Pretty new I guess...

Attachments

• 8D0901EB-7D26-4E15-B0F0-BAB2D0FB9F8F.jpeg
    8D0901EB-7D26-4E15-B0F0-BAB2D0FB9F8F.jpeg
    559.1 KB · Views: 134
Are you sure the SR+ is supposed to have those features?

I just got my M3 SR+ in the UK this weekend, and mine don't have any of those features and I just assumed it's not supposed to. When buying the car a few months ago, the Tesla rep told me the SR+ model won't have the web browser, live traffic view, spotify etc and I needed to upgrade to a LR or P model to get those features.

Are you sure the SR+ is supposed to have those features?

I just got my M3 SR+ in the UK this weekend, and mine don't have any of those features and I just assumed it's not supposed to. When buying the car a few months ago, the Tesla rep told me the SR+ model won't have the web browser, live traffic view, spotify etc and I needed to upgrade to a LR or P model to get those features.
It was on tesla official forum website saying the streaming and web browser is introduced to all model 3 including sr and sr+. And also people got theater function for their SR+ partial premium car

Attachments

• 4981C296-C28D-472E-B65F-8608A3E2134B.png
    4981C296-C28D-472E-B65F-8608A3E2134B.png
    621.3 KB · Views: 105