TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

No theater or web browser on my Model 3 SR+ FSD partial premium after V10 upgrading

Discussion in 'Software: Firmware Updates, Features, Tesla App' started by Longfxie, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Longfxie

Longfxie New Member

I thought all model 3 lines got Theater feature and web browser no matter partial premium or premium. After upgrading to V10, I do not have theater function in the entertainment section, and also no web browser available.. I do have the new arcade game, steaming, Spotify and karaoke... anyone has similar issue on their model 3?? Btw mine is purchased June 2019 . Pretty new I guess...

Attached Files:

2. Kiwiadventure

Kiwiadventure Member

Did you get what you paid for? I use my iPad Pro which is easier to use and I don't want to live in a car. I would hardly use Tesla internet or Tesla's goofy games.

3. Longfxie

Longfxie New Member

I agreed with your points but it is not the answer to the question. Thanks

4. Fadiawesome

Fadiawesome Member

reboot your car.That seems to be the answer to many other people who had the same probles

5. Armandaz

Armandaz New Member

Are you sure the SR+ is supposed to have those features?

I just got my M3 SR+ in the UK this weekend, and mine don't have any of those features and I just assumed it's not supposed to. When buying the car a few months ago, the Tesla rep told me the SR+ model won't have the web browser, live traffic view, spotify etc and I needed to upgrade to a LR or P model to get those features.

6. Longfxie

Longfxie New Member

It was on tesla official forum website saying the streaming and web browser is introduced to all model 3 including sr and sr+. And also people got theater function for their SR+ partial premium car

Attached Files:

7. Nupe 1911

Nupe 1911 Member

I’m just waiting for v10..anyway to force it?

8. 8nQ8TKPAAY

8nQ8TKPAAY Member

I have an SR+ that was supposed to be downgraded to SR but never was. I have the browser and theater. Are you looking in the right place? It took me awhile to find it. It's in the menu that's like an arrow in a box.

9. Wilgenbosch

Wilgenbosch Member

I have the same issue, just upgraded to the V10. And I have spotify etc but no Tesla Theatre. Did a reboot too but still no Theatre. What else can I do?

10. Wilgenbosch

Wilgenbosch Member

And fixed... don’t ask me why but after driving it suddenly is visible and all works. You need to have driven once before the full update is visible.