Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Touch Up Paint!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Roy W.

Battery running low...
Jun 3, 2019
Derby, UK
Yesterday I emailed the Parts department at Tesla Stockport to ask if they could get me a paint touch up kit for when I collect my car next Friday. This was the response:

“Unfortunately Tesla do not list touch up paints for the UK market yet, just for the states. Sorry for any inconvenience“

That was a surprise, given how long Models S and X have been around. Have existing owners always found this to be the case?

• Informative
Reactions: Rob R
I assumed that is once open?

Shelf life is usually the life of the product when in its correct packaging prior to it being opened. Durable life or useable life normally refer to the life of the product once it's opened or in use.
Could be wrong though, hence why I asked, in case anyone had bought it, and it told them the durable life.

I've ordered the Tesla kit from the states. Waiting for delivery to an address in CA and then my friend will ship to me. Should be relatively cheap to ship from the US to UK as it weighs less than 1KG.

Will confirm the results when I've used it.