Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Traffic reports?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have traffic reports selected on but in the two months I have had the car I have only had one report? My BMW reports them all the time. My Tesla retail shop (Cambridge) said you have to have the radio screen showing to get them but that does not seem to make any difference. I use DAB rather than FM - does that make a difference? Should I be able to to listen to Spotify and still get reports?

Many thanks in advance.

I have them turned on (and do listen to FM mostly ...) but I find they interrupt whatever else I was listening too (obviously ... !!) so now I come to think of it I press CANCEL each time they come up and should really turn them off altogether.

I sue Waze for navigation, and it will have routed me around any problem by the time I hear it on the radio ... so perhaps Traffic Reports is a solution to yesteryear problem?

Reactions: Terry_B58
I have traffic reports selected on but in the two months I have had the car I have only had one report? My BMW reports them all the time. My Tesla retail shop (Cambridge) said you have to have the radio screen showing to get them but that does not seem to make any difference. I use DAB rather than FM - does that make a difference? Should I be able to to listen to Spotify and still get reports?

Many thanks in advance.
Hi all. I too would like some help withh traffic reports. i have them switched on on an fm station and when one come through then the blue box appears on the radio screen and if I have the radio muted then I have to use the steering wheel button to up the volume. Problem is the radio screen must be showing. Is there any way of setting a separate volume for traffic so that it plays automatically like other cars? Again thanks in advance.

Reactions: adethebuilder