Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No turn on red signs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ammulder

3,X,FSD Beta
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2019
Philly area
Is beta 10.5 meant to see and respect no turn on red signs at stop lights? Over the weekend I stopped it when it appeared to be making a right on red at a no turn on red light (sign mounted above on the horizontal bar holding the lights). Thinking back, I can’t be sure it wasn’t just going to creep “all the way” and then wait. Though it did go far enough to obstruct the crosswalk, which is the purpose of the no turn on red there (there’s a trail crossing the road so it’s to allow peds/bikes more safety to cross, it’s not due to limited visibility).

Reactions: Massive Attack
Interesting, I've exactly the opposite experience at dozens of blinking yellow arrow lights. Always interesting how different FSD works for others.
Blinking yellow turn arrow are not legal where I live. However, my flashing yellow light experience mirrors most: FSD (and NoA) hates them! I always have to force the car through them, or I have to disengage. Even if you give it some go pedal. You have to keep it continuously pressed to get by. Fire stations, school zones, cross walks.

Honestly, I'm fine if this does not get addressed until much later; I can work with consistent behavior.