Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Tweeter for Model 3 on the dashboard?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did an installation video today and it seems like the newer Model 3 Teslas will not have the dashboard Tweeters anymore.
There is a slot available and if you have the harness you can buy aftermarket and activate it.

You can check my video on our Youtube channel(Vagabond Builds) if interested to see more details, but it seems both Model 3 and Model Y got rid of the center Tweeter in the dashboard.

Attachments

• IMG_0683.jpeg
    IMG_0683.jpeg
    195.6 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_0684.jpeg
    IMG_0684.jpeg
    270.7 KB · Views: 131
Last edited by a moderator:
Would you mind sharing the type of model 3 you have? I understand the SR+ lacked tweeters and sub woofer too, but I could be mistakeN.
This was installed on my Model 3 Long Range, build date March 2022. Big thanks to @VagabondBuilds for an awesome install. I was quite impressed with their meticulous attention to detail throughout the process.

Now I just need a solution for the center tweeter.

This was installed on my Model 3 Long Range, build date March 2022. Big thanks to @VagabondBuilds for an awesome install. I was quite impressed with their meticulous attention to detail throughout the process.

This makes it sound like @VagabondBuilds is a business, that installs audio systems. Of course, commercial accounts on TMC need to be vendors to post / advertise here, so I am going to make an assumption that it isnt a commercial account.

Status
Not open for further replies.