Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Updates in 21 Days ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My car is going through withdrawal symptoms

updates.jpg

Can it get a wifi connection? That's the most common reason for not updating.

If that's not it, just go to the app, request a 'service' for software update issues, and someone will give it a prod and it will update. I had to do that a few months back, and it's been regular ever since (pardon the expression).

Can it get a wifi connection? That's the most common reason for not updating.

If that's not it, just go to the app, request a 'service' for software update issues, and someone will give it a prod and it will update. I had to do that a few months back, and it's been regular ever since (pardon the expression).

I think he's saying that there have been regular updates in the last two months and now it's been about 3 weeks since the last
TeslaFi.com Firmware Tracker

• Informative
Reactions: notrhj
Purchased a 2015 S 70 in August of 2015, sold it just this month (switched to a P3-). I entered my firmware manually on ev-fw.com, so there may be some gaps. My average between updates on my S was 32.8 days. My longest wait between updates was 168 days between 05-January-2017 and 22-June-2017 [8.0 to 8.1]. My shortest was 1 day on 27-April-2016.

• Informative
Reactions: Cirrus MS100D