Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No V10 yet. P3D purchased in June 2019

JPP

Feb 4, 2013
SF Bay Area, CA
Be sure that you park the car at a WiFi hotspot and that the car is actually connected to WiFi.
Reboot the MCU (2 fingers on the roller wheels).
If no joy, use your Tesla app and put in a service request for software.

LA-Foal

May 22, 2017
Frisco
I don't think it is uncommon. I signed up for Teslafi where they track the software updates among the members and there are still a bunch of cars on v9.
The only way I can think of is to go to the next service center and check with the people there.

Phoenix12345

May 30, 2019
Arizona
Thanks. I’ll try being patient. It sits At home every night and appears to be on my WiFi each morning I enter the car.

Is there a higher likelihood of update if I visit supercharger station with WiFi?

Tam1

Sep 26, 2019
Phoenix
I received my car after the update was out but I still have v.9. I emailed “customer service,” and they told me my car was delivered with v.10. When I gave them photos to show otherwise, they claim they sent my request to the software department. Still no v.10. I’m in Phoenix.

sceptic

May 5, 2019
california
Sadly the clueless "customer service" is soooo typical BUT you'll be very happy when you get the update I think - it's one of those things worth the wait ;)

itsnotyou

Nov 7, 2019
Canada
I got my car in June.
My neighbor got his car a week before and another friend got his 3 weeks before, they have V10 and the last update I got was Beach buggy update in I think early July.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC