TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

No V10 yet. P3D purchased in June 2019

Discussion in 'Software: Firmware Updates, Features, Tesla App' started by Phoenix12345, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Phoenix12345

Phoenix12345 Member

I haven’t received the software update yet. Is this uncommon?

Any action I can take?

Thanks.

2. JPP

JPP Active Member

Be sure that you park the car at a WiFi hotspot and that the car is actually connected to WiFi.
    Reboot the MCU (2 fingers on the roller wheels).
    If no joy, use your Tesla app and put in a service request for software.

3. LA-Foal

LA-Foal Member

I don't think it is uncommon. I signed up for Teslafi where they track the software updates among the members and there are still a bunch of cars on v9.
    The only way I can think of is to go to the next service center and check with the people there.

4. sceptic

sceptic Member

Patience grasshopper. Mine was delivered end of June got ug notice about 2 days ago.

5. Phoenix12345

Phoenix12345 Member

Thanks. I’ll try being patient. It sits At home every night and appears to be on my WiFi each morning I enter the car.

Is there a higher likelihood of update if I visit supercharger station with WiFi?

6. Tam1

Tam1 Member

I received my car after the update was out but I still have v.9. I emailed “customer service,” and they told me my car was delivered with v.10. When I gave them photos to show otherwise, they claim they sent my request to the software department. Still no v.10. I’m in Phoenix.

7. sceptic

sceptic Member

Sadly the clueless "customer service" is soooo typical BUT you'll be very happy when you get the update I think - it's one of those things worth the wait ;)

8. Phoenix12345

Phoenix12345 Member

Thanks. Trying to remain patient but seems to be taking a looong time relative to other owners I know.

9. Tdriver

Tdriver Member

You may be the last one this time and the first one next time. Don’t worry about it,not life changing.

• Like x 2
  10. itsnotyou

itsnotyou New Member

I got my car in June.
    My neighbor got his car a week before and another friend got his 3 weeks before, they have V10 and the last update I got was Beach buggy update in I think early July.

11. jdicecco

jdicecco Member

I would schedule a service appointment with the mobile app. Select software update as a reason. They may push to your car directly.

• Like x 1