Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Vent Mode? AP2 MCU1 EAP...v2019.32.11.1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You can vent the model S if you have the panoramic sunroof.

Although there have been some really hot days when I wish I could also remotely roll down all the windows in the model S.

689E5779-36D9-49E9-A1DF-E3891136539F.jpeg

They treat the model 3 like the flagship car, newest features first and clearly designed for the landscape screen. Embarrassing.

Yeah, but a lot of Model S owners have specifically said that they don't want a landscape screen, and that they wouldn't purchase a refreshed S if it came with one... i.e. You can't make everyone happy.

Last edited:
I love the current screen, portrait mode. That said, videos are better on landscape. I think the S screen has more potential, obviously because it’s larger. Tesla just doesn’t want to take advantage. Which goes to the earlier posts in this thread

Yeah, but a lot of Model S owners have specifically said that they don't want a landscape screen, and that they wouldn't purchase a refreshed S if it came with one... i.e. You can't make everyone happy.

I don't think its that they don't want a landscape screen, but they don't want the model 3 "staple an ipad to the dashboard while leaving the rest of the interior barren" look. I love my S interior currently and if they can find an elegant way to integrate a landscape screen plus keep the instrument cluster I'm all in.