Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No visible improvement in last two FSD BETA updates on my Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since receiving 10.16.3 and then 10.69.3.1, my 2020 Model X continues to make the same mistakes it made with the earlier version: occasional non-sensical lane change attempts; failure to get into correct lane for a turn, or making the move much too late; very occasional attempt to turn in front of oncoming traffic, creating risk of a collision. I always ensure the cameras are clean, but most of these mistakes seem software-related. I keep anticipating significant improvement with each release, only to be disappointed. Is anyone else still experiencing these problems with 10.69..3.1? (Baseline SW 2022.36.20...)

Since receiving 10.16.3 and then 10.69.3.1, my 2020 Model X continues to make the same mistakes it made with the earlier version: occasional non-sensical lane change attempts; failure to get into correct lane for a turn, or making the move much too late; very occasional attempt to turn in front of oncoming traffic, creating risk of a collision. I always ensure the cameras are clean, but most of these mistakes seem software-related. I keep anticipating significant improvement with each release, only to be disappointed. Is anyone else still experiencing these problems with 10.69..3.1? (Baseline SW 2022.36.20...)
Have you tried turning it off and turning it back on? 😁

Serious though, in service menu I believe you can reset the cameras to re-learn/calibrate. See if that helps.