Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No volume for theater with 2022.12.3 update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hm, I have a very similar issue, but I haven't seen anybody that has had mine exactly.

I have a 2017 Model S and have no audio with Theater, but also no audio on Streaming, Spotify, Bluetooth, etc. The audio _does_ work with navigation and I do get things like chimes and blinker.

I've tried two-button reboot and have tried turning off via the settings screen.

Would love to hear if anybody has any fixes for this -- or even just confirmation that someone else has this issue, haha. I'm on 2022.12.3.1

Hm, I have a very similar issue, but I haven't seen anybody that has had mine exactly.

I have a 2017 Model S and have no audio with Theater, but also no audio on Streaming, Spotify, Bluetooth, etc. The audio _does_ work with navigation and I do get things like chimes and blinker.

I've tried two-button reboot and have tried turning off via the settings screen.

Would love to hear if anybody has any fixes for this -- or even just confirmation that someone else has this issue, haha. I'm on 2022.12.3.1
To answer my own issue in case it helps anybody else (although my issue seems different than everyone else here)

I managed to resolve my issue by using voice commands -- "Mute" then "Unmute". There was no indication before doing that that things were muted and I could raise/lower the volume which had no effect.

• Helpful
Reactions: pilotSteve
Had the no audio in Theatre. Scheduled a service call. Today the .1 update downloaded. This update cleared my problem and audio is back. I’m pretty sure that upgrade loaded last week but never indicated as the current version. I’m guessing Tesla may have triggered the download again and now all is well.