Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No way to view lease information?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have looked what seems like everywhere for the lease information for my Model 3 I picked up yesterday and I can't find it anywhere on my Tesla account page.

Is this information not available or is there a separate financing service or website I have to login to? The lease financing was through Tesla so I was under the impression that it would just show up in my account. I have no record of it in my email or anything.

Also, when I setup the car, I added my main bank account and I don't want to use that to make lease payments but I'm afraid if I remove it from the account in the payment options that it will mess with the subscription service or something else. The initial connection to my bank used my username/password and showed me the 3 accounts I have setup and I want to select a different one than what is used but there isn't a debit card associated with it.

I'm still trying to figure out what's what with the car and unfortunately, the account page on the website doesn't really tell me a whole lot and the app doesn't really help much either.

I've emailed both of the people who initially contacted and worked with me on getting the car but haven't heard anything.