Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NoCal 2014 Tesla Model S P85 w/ AP1 MCU1 64k Miles First Owner P49528 w/ Chameleon Wrap

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello my fellow Tesla fans!

I recently purchased a 2020 Model X, so now I'm selling my beloved 2014 P85 Tesla Model S w/ AP1.

My Tesla Model S has always been garage kept in the East Bay of the SF Bay Area, supercharged rarely, and has 64,000 miles, mostly from highway driving.

I'm the first owner of this Model S. I bought it new from Tesla on 11/2/2015. It was used as a showroom car before that, hence why I bought a 2014 model in late 2015.

I've babied it from the start. It's always been wrapped, so the paint underneath is in perfect shape.

This car has LIFETIME Free Unlimited Supercharging and Free Unlimited Premium Connectivity.

The interior is like new. I've never eaten in the car, or had any spills.

Everything is in perfect condition, and people still think it's new. That's one nice thing about Tesla not updating the cars too much.

Tesla recently replaced the steering wheel, because of a vanity defect in the old one.

The MCU was also replaced about a year ago due to a failure, with the newer improved model, which features 4G LTE, which is much faster.

This car has the special metal plate installed on the bottom by Tesla to protect the batteries in case of an accident.

The factory warranty ended late last year, but you may be able to buy the Tesla extended warranty.

Here are the specs from the purchase agreement:
  • 85 kWh Performance Model S
  • Solid Black Paint
  • All Glass Panoramic Roof
  • 21" Silver Wheels
  • Black Textile Seats
  • Piano Black Décor
  • White Alcantara Headliner
  • Matching Yacht Floor
  • Carbon Fiber Spoiler
  • Tesla Red Brake Calipers
  • Supercharger Enabled
  • Autopilot Hardware
  • Tech Package with Autopilot
  • Ultra High Fidelity Sound
  • Premium Interior Lighting

Screen Shot 2020-02-16 at 2.19.05 PM.png

The car was wrapped by SS Customs in Avery Dennison - Satin Rushing Riptide Cyan/Purple. There are a few small nicks in the wrap from normal wear and tear. They can be touched up, or the whole wrap can be removed to reveal the perfect black paint underneath.

The wheels have been powder coated matte black, also by SS Customs.

I'm asking for $47K or OBO. Please PM me your offers.

Here are some additional photos:

IMG_6348.jpg
IMG_9586.jpg
IMG_6341.jpg
IMG_6339.jpg
IMG_6335.jpg
IMG_6333.jpg
IMG_6332.jpg
IMG_6330.jpg
IMG_6268.jpg

Thank you!

Good evening, ngng!

I drove the car to work today and charged to 100% for you. Here’s what I got:

100%
Ideal - 293
Rated - 253

90%
Ideal - 266
Rated - 230

Do you like it with the wrap or would you prefer it removed?

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thank you and have a great night!