Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Noise in rear driver side when driving

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M3RWD- first ever Tesla I’ve owned had the car about one month car has about 600 miles. Installed Michelin x-ice snow tires about 1 week ago and started to notices this noise when driving. Not carrying any additional weight in the trunk or rear seats. Would this be something caused my the tires being winter tires and louder or should it be something I contact Tesla service about, not sure if its something that is happening in 2023 models. Noise occurs in the beginning of the video and some in the middle.

M3RWD- first ever Tesla I’ve owned had the car about one month car has about 600 miles. Installed Michelin x-ice snow tires about 1 week ago and started to notices this noise when driving. Not carrying any additional weight in the trunk or rear seats. Would this be something caused my the tires being winter tires and louder or should it be something I contact Tesla service about, not sure if its something that is happening in 2023 models. Noise occurs in the beginning of the video and some in the middle.
Winter tires will introduce more road noise.

But that rattle has nothing to do with your tires. It’s likely the back seat hinge rubbing against the bracket.

Upvote 0