Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nokian ONE tires-First Impressions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I put on Nokian WR G4 just after buying our Tesla. Saved the original Michelin tires in the loft. Now at 22,304 miles and the Nokians are down to 4/32 and I thought we would get more miles out of them. Going to put the OEM tires back on soon I think, not much snow or ice this year in Oregon. With that said I expect a load of snow any minute..ha.
Just to note, this thread was originally about the Nokian One tire. The WR G4 is also made by Nokian, but is an entirely different tire. If people also want to discuss the WR G4, that's fine, but to avoid confusion the distinction should be recognized. The WR G4 is an all-weather tire suitable for snow and ice as well as for summer conditions, but is not likely to be nearly as long-wearing as the Nokian One, nor as efficient. The Nokian One is relatively new release and is an all-season tire not suitable for true winter conditions, but is rated as being very long wearing and as having low rolling resistance. Both are good tires, but are intended for different uses.

Just to note, this thread was originally about the Nokian One tire. The WR G4 is also made by Nokian, but is an entirely different tire. If people also want to discuss the WR G4, that's fine, but to avoid confusion the distinction should be recognized. The WR G4 is an all-weather tire suitable for snow and ice as well as for summer conditions, but is not likely to be nearly as long-wearing as the Nokian One, nor as efficient. The Nokian One is relatively new release and is an all-season tire not suitable for true winter conditions, but is rated as being very long wearing and as having low rolling resistance. Both are good tires, but are intended for different uses.
ok, got it.

www.google.com/search?q=Well%2C+excuse+me!+Steve+Martin&rlz=1CANTKV_enUS1088US1088&oq=Well%2C+excuse+me!++Steve+Martin&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOTIHCAEQLhiABDIHCAIQABiABNIBCTEyMjc4ajBqN6gCALACAA&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:b037f894,vid:4gi9zFRBCIM,st:0