Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nomination no. 1 Tesla music

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Agreed. Modern Day Cowboy by Tesla

Tesla - Modern Day Cowboy - YouTube

- - - Updated - - -

Yes! Highly underrated 80s hair band ... Five Man Acoustical Jam one of my favorite all time albums.

And ANYTHING by Queen ... Car related or not.

YES! We must be about the same age. I LOVED the band Tesla. In fact, their Great Radio Controversy album first taught me about Tesla vs. Marconi patent battle. Great "Signs"/Five Man Electrical Band reference. I had forgotten about that.

At the time, I thought the band Tesla might be the classic rock of the future. Unfortunately, I don't think their music has aged that well, but it's still quite solid and respectable. There was a lot of bad music during that time.

I also don't think the band Tesla makes great Tesla Motors music. From that era I think AC/DC fits a little better - "Thunderstruck" seems to fit well.

Something more modern and catchy, like the Kia Soul EV - Maroon 5 Animals commercial is memorable and fun. I have no other Tesla music nominees at the moment though, so keep the ideas coming. I think this is a fun discussion.

- - - Updated - - -

On 2nd thought, I nominate:

Linkin Park featuring Steve Aoki - "A Light that Never Comes" from the album, "Recharged"

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RsKQOm_iJug

"Battery"

Lashing out the action, returning the reaction
Weak are ripped and torn away
Hypnotizing power, crushing all that cower
Battery is here to stay

Smashing through the boundaries
Lunacy has found me
Cannot stop the Battery
Pounding out aggression
Turns into obsession
Cannot kill the Battery