Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Non Amazon orders from the US via US Postal - held up?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have several packages for my Model Y that is non Amazon that are taking eons to get here via US postal. I have abstract ocean, tesmanian mats, Etsy adapter lock and all in transit since end of June. Anybody experienced the same delay and eventually get their package? Does Canada post handle handle the deliveries here in Canada and can I track it? All my amazon comes in all in time.

I have several packages for my Model Y that is non Amazon that are taking eons to get here via US postal. I have abstract ocean, tesmanian mats, Etsy adapter lock and all in transit since end of June. Anybody experienced the same delay and eventually get their package? Does Canada post handle handle the deliveries here in Canada and can I track it? All my amazon comes in all in time.
It take at least 2 weeks for me.,Surrey BC

USPS is also getting wrecked by the current US administration, so figure delays getting to the border as well.

My last order from the US was slated for two weeks, but was closer to 5 weeks in total. Get settled in.

I ordered some parts from Abstract Ocean and it took FOREVER to leave the Canada customs office.
Parts arrived on June 5th into Canada and didn't depart till 17th according to tracking.

Therefore, my AO parts shipped on May 25th, and I didn't receive it till Jun 17th, a little over 3 weeks.

On the other hand, I ordered something from TeslaBros based out in Texas, I received their chrome delete kit within 4 business days and I placed the order with TeslaBros only a few days earlier.

The trade off however was TeslaBros used Purolator so therefore, I got dinged customs/handling fees of $45 on top of the $200 product while AO's parts I wasn't dinged anything else but the shipping I already paid to AO.

Hope this helps.