TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Non-owner config invites have begun!

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by PoitNarf, Feb 22, 2018.

1. PoitNarf

PoitNarf The Clown Prince of Crime

I can configure! Non-owner, NJ, waited in line at the Tesla store at Garden State Plaza in Paramus NJ. Was 6th in line, reservation in by 10:05 AM.

Anyone else able to configure?

• Like x 10
    • Love x 4
    • Informative x 2
  2. ergela

ergela Member

Congrats! Nothing here yet....

3. Trips

Trips "Boring bonehead questions are not cool. Next?"

Nebraska, Non-owner (10:05 line waiter in Kansas City) No email, 3-6 week delivery.

Config.JPG

• Like x 6
    • Love x 3
  4. duckm4n

duckm4n Member

Lucky!!!! Congrats! Assuming you guys had the Mar-May estimate previously?

5. rosh

rosh Member

Congrats, what were your estimates for first production?

6. WhiteMountains

I can not configure yet. I registered in line around noonish in Massachusetts, to put a boundary on this. My estimate is mar-may.

7. Trips

Trips "Boring bonehead questions are not cool. Next?"

Mine is currently a March-May. Delivery.png

• Informative x 6
    • Like x 2
  8. erthquake

erthquake Active Member

I can configure as well. Non-owner line-waiter in Santa Barbara (18th in line), latest estimate was Feb-April. 3-6 week LR delivery.

• Like x 3
    • Love x 1
  9. Dogwhistle

Dogwhistle Member

Glad to see there’s no more of the “West Coast first” baked into the algorithm! Free-for-all across the country!

• Like x 4
    • Funny x 2
    • Love x 1
  10. SMAlset

SMAlset Active Member

#10 SMAlset, Feb 22, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
    I strongly felt that when they gave all the owners the opportunity on Feb 14 to configure that non-owners would be next. We were in that last batch and figured we were near the end of the line. Glad to see this happening for you guys now. Hopefully that machinery will arrive at the Gigafactory sooner than later in March so they can increase the production output to 5,000 a week and more. Lots of 3/31 owners out there to go through before even getting to 4/1 ones. Now you guys can start the incestant checking of your MyTesla account! Hope you don't crash the servers :p.

As for West coast I expect that would happen more in March to increase late deliveries at the last minute.

BTW can't wait til production is at full ramp up and Detroit can wallow in their words about Tesla. Going to love driving around and seeing Teslas everywhere.

• Like x 1
    • Love x 1
  11. SMAlset

SMAlset Active Member

Hey guys, remember to added your updated info to the TMC Model 3 spreadsheet!

• Like x 3
  12. kwest2

kwest2 Member

Wow! Non-owner line waiter in Boston Prudential - perhaps 75th in line? or 100th? Can configure! (no email)

• Like x 2
    • Love x 1
  13. PoitNarf

Just did!

14. astrothad

astrothad Almost classmate with Elon member

I feel this video is easily adaptable to this situation. (No availability to configure for me, yet, but I placed my order in person a bit after noon at the Buena Park, CA store.)

• Funny x 3
    • Like x 1
  15. Big Earl

Big Earl Supporting Member

Congratulations! It's nice to see that they aren't starting with California. ;)

• Like x 1
  16. favo

favo Model P3D+ ordered

Non-owner, East coast, line waiter (12:30 PM ET). No invite yet--checked my Tesla page. [I did select Dual Motor a while ago on Tesla's Model 3 Delivery Estimate page. I'm assuming I'll still get invited before the D's are ready, though, in case I want to change my mind.]

17. dmunjal

dmunjal Member

I wonder what will happen to owners who reserve after Feb 14.

18. PoitNarf

It appears that most of the non-owner invites I've seen reported so far are from those that had their reservations in within the first hour that the stores were open. I doubt we'll see any online day 1 reservations get invites for a few weeks.

Any non-owners that have been invited so far have their reservation go through after 11 AM local time?

19. Havakasha

Havakasha Member

3rd in line in Brooklyn, NYC and able to configure. Holding for the AWD.

• Like x 1
    • Love x 1
  20. 311Hokie

311Hokie Member

According to the time-stamped photo of a photo I took in the store, I reserved ~10:45am EST at Bethesda store. Was probably ~100-125 in line. Nothing yet on Tesla.com....