Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Non-owner config invites have begun!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nebraska, Non-owner (10:05 line waiter in Kansas City) No email, 3-6 week delivery.

Config.JPG

I strongly felt that when they gave all the owners the opportunity on Feb 14 to configure that non-owners would be next. We were in that last batch and figured we were near the end of the line. Glad to see this happening for you guys now. Hopefully that machinery will arrive at the Gigafactory sooner than later in March so they can increase the production output to 5,000 a week and more. Lots of 3/31 owners out there to go through before even getting to 4/1 ones. Now you guys can start the incestant checking of your MyTesla account! Hope you don't crash the servers :p.

As for West coast I expect that would happen more in March to increase late deliveries at the last minute.

BTW can't wait til production is at full ramp up and Detroit can wallow in their words about Tesla. Going to love driving around and seeing Teslas everywhere.

Last edited:
Non-owner, East coast, line waiter (12:30 PM ET). No invite yet--checked my Tesla page. [I did select Dual Motor a while ago on Tesla's Model 3 Delivery Estimate page. I'm assuming I'll still get invited before the D's are ready, though, in case I want to change my mind.]

I strongly felt that when they gave all the owners the opportunity on Feb 14 to configure that non-owners would be next. We were in that last batch and figured we were near the end of the line. Glad to see this happening for you guys now. Hopefully that machinery will arrive at the Gigafactory sooner than later in March so they can increase the production output to 5,000 a week and more. Lots of 3/31 owners out there to go through before even getting to 4/1 ones. Now you guys can start the incestant checking of your MyTesla account! Hope you don't crash the servers :p.

As for West coast I expect that would happen more in March to increase late deliveries at the last minute.

BTW can't wait til production is at full ramp up and Detroit can wallow in their words about Tesla. Going to love driving around and seeing Teslas everywhere.

I wonder what will happen to owners who reserve after Feb 14.

It appears that most of the non-owner invites I've seen reported so far are from those that had their reservations in within the first hour that the stores were open. I doubt we'll see any online day 1 reservations get invites for a few weeks.

Any non-owners that have been invited so far have their reservation go through after 11 AM local time?