Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Non-owner config invites have begun!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got the invite to configure... (well maybe I just refreshed the page a million times)!
  • Day 1 Reservation (3/31/2016)
  • In-store
  • Store Location: Southern California
  • Approximate Reservation Time: 11:30-12:30 (PST)
  • Invite to configure: 3/22/2018

Configured Model
  • Model 3 LR
  • Black
  • Sport Wheels
  • Enhanced Autopilot
  • Premium Package (of course, no other option at this time)

It looks like today's invites are mainly for CA and Canada :(. As the end of March comes closer, we might see delivery estimates start to slip.

On a side note, does anyone know if there is a specific number to call to inquire about what time the reservation was placed? Or would the general 'contact us' number be enough?

It looks like today's invites are mainly for CA and Canada :(. As the end of March comes closer, we might see delivery estimates start to slip.

On a side note, does anyone know if there is a specific number to call to inquire about what time the reservation was placed? Or would the general 'contact us' number be enough?
Tesla said anyone can call but they will point us to delivery estimate on their site.

I doubt they will update estimates for our Mar to may until June 5 or so.

• Funny
Reactions: RenMan68
Finally!
Did the first of my usual multiple checks per day at lunch and... . Woo hoo! I was able to configure! I am ordered and will have to update the spreadsheet when I get home tonight. Midnight Silver with 18" and EAP. Can't wait. Finally my HPWC that I installed last year will be happy to hear that they will have a purpose soon enough ....

Last edited: