Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Non-owner config invites have begun!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just checked and I can now configure!! I got two reservations on 3/31 in-store at 11:05am in Portland OR. My brother-in-law is going to be taking delivery of one in CA, he has already configured one of mine (midnight silver, 18", AP). Once my Wife gets to my work we will be configuring the other. The delivery window says what they all have been saying 3-6 weeks, mid-18 for AWD and late-18 for SR.

I will update the spreadsheet.

Just checked and I can now configure!! I got two reservations on 3/31 in-store at 11:05am in Portland OR. My brother-in-law is going to be taking delivery of one in CA, he has already configured one of mine (midnight silver, 18", AP). Once my Wife gets to my work we will be configuring the other. The delivery window says what they all have been saying 3-6 weeks, mid-18 for AWD and late-18 for SR.

I will update the spreadsheet.
I reserved in Portland OR at 11:00!! Where is my invite?? Does a Washington address have any effect on priority?

Last edited:
Reactions: N8Howell33
I'm going off a picture for the time I reserved which was right after the reservation(11:05am). I think we were around 90 back, not waiting inside. My wife thinks we were in the 100-200 back, so I could be wrong. Not sure where the barricade was @nitzmahone. I did put in two reservations, don't know if that makes a differences.

Not in line, ordered a week later 4/7/16, updated estimate is July-Sept, the thing that is really pissing me off is that someone I know who ordered a YEAR after me has an estimate is a month different Aug.Oct, how is that possible that in a year there weren't very many more reservations to only be separated by a month.

How close are they from cutting the tax rebate by a half?

Not in line, ordered a week later 4/7/16, updated estimate is July-Sept, the thing that is really pissing me off is that someone I know who ordered a YEAR after me has an estimate is a month different Aug.Oct, how is that possible that in a year there weren't very many more reservations to only be separated by a month.

How close are they from cutting the tax rebate by a half?
When I reserved on 4/1/2016, the counter was around 300,000. I believe in the next day or two the total came to 350,000. The current number of reservations is rumored to be around 450,000.
Don't know how many cancelled, but most of the activity was in the first 2 days after the reveal and the rest of 2 years, especially the 1st year, activity was quite low. It is picking up now with all the hype going on, but it is likely that between your reservation and your friend's the delta wasn't that high. Plus roughly 50% of reservations are not U.S. and don't impact your delivery estimate.

Last edited: