Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Non-owner config invites have begun!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My invitations came today (logged-in, not an email). Non-owner, 10:35AM line waiter at the neighborhood Fremont factory (delivery center). Someone near me counted 380 in ahead of us. Reservations numbers are meaningless as my credit card transaction didn't register until a week later. 3-6 weeks to delivery. Just a data point. I have well running ICE with 90k miles and a functional short-range EV, which is near due for a battery replacement under warranty. I think I will wait for a non-black interior option, or high-profile alloy aero wheels to appear.

Last edited:
Got my email shortly before 1 pm PT to configure and place my order. Estmated 3-6 weeks for delivery. I am non-owner southern California line waiter at Costa Mesa center, probably around lunch time on 3/31. Can’t believe it’s happening.

I have a second reservation that I am still holding off and undecided on. Not sure if I need to do anything or can decide any time to order or cancel.

I swear, I must be the only day 1 line waiter in the Bay Area without an invite.

Happy for everyone who got theirs, but am bummed about my own situation.

Maybe we're getting to the point where instead of a thread where the line-waiters who have gotten invites commiserate, those of us who have not gotten invites play drinking games...

• Funny
Reactions: UZJedi and geometro