Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Non-owner config invites have begun!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My birthday is coming up in a few days.....Just got a 'ding' on my apple watch -It was the invitation email to configure! I have configured. I think Musk broke with the norm of Wed/Thursday invites since I tweeted and told him my birthday is in a couple of days. All others who received a Friday invite may thank me by PMing for my mailing address to send gifts.

The crazy thing is, I usually check this page and tesla.com regularly, except for today. I likely could have configured hours ago.

MAR - MAY NON-OWNER 3/31 line 10:45-10:50AM Tyson Corner VA ordered 6:45pm EST 04/06/18

Last edited:
Just got invited to configure. Ordered at 1pm 3/31 SLC store. Now the torment begins as to whether to wait for dual motor. Don't want to forego the tax credit, but, the car would be more versatile allowing me to drive up the canyons which require AWD. Also, perhaps more interior colors and options available, such as air suspension, and fewer issues with manufacturing defects. It does say I can hold my place for a dual-motor in mid-2018. Not so far away. What is latest thinking about when the full tax credit will expire.

I got my e-mail and was surprised and excited. I haven't been paying attention to what others have been saying about their invite. Since Tesla has my preference recorded (Standard Battery, Rear Wheel Drive) I didn't expect that I would get an invite until those were available. Getting an invite to order when the First Production is the only option available is a fake out.

Yay. Have been checking my account the last few days and nothing. But got an email at 6pm tonight! Waiting until tomorrow to configure.
Non owner reserved in Raleigh, NC on 3/31/16 at roughly 3:30 PM.

If I had to choose now, it would be Blue, Aeros, Enhanced Auto-Pilot, PUP... but I would like a white interior so I am thinking about it overnight. Also not sure if I am actually going to pull the trigger on EAP. So sleeping on it.

Got my email today at 6:15PM EST to configure and I was surprised to see the invite, ordered immediately, delivery scheduled for 3 to 6 weeks. Reserved on 3/31/16 at 11:15 at Tyson Corner Tyco store.

You were not far behind me in that line. Memories...

Attachments

• 2016-03-31 08.36.10.jpg
    2016-03-31 08.36.10.jpg
    305.4 KB · Views: 52
Ordered!...
Non-Owner line waiter 3/31 1:10pm reservation time in Sunnyvale, CA
Email invitation 4/10
Email reminder 4/15
Finally ordered 4/24 (sucks to be out of town when invited) - Midnight Silver + Aero Wheels

I was in the same line a bit before you.
I also configured MSM+Aero ( but on 4/2 )
Still waiting for VIN #...

Last edited: