Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Non Owner - Just Placed my Order

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sigh. Has ANY non-owner in New England received an invite?

I just configured (no email, but my Chrome add-on noticed a changed on the page and pinged me).
Reserved 10:30am EST in Mt. Kisco.
Live in Norwalk, CT.
Configured a Silver LR PUP with Aero wheels (to be replaced with 20' TSW Nurburgring)
I did tweet Musk and Tesla about an hour ago to say I was disappointed with not having received an invite :) I've since deleted it :D

Reactions: PoitNarf
Got my California invite email today at noon. Won't let me advance to configure link yet. Called support and they said glitch should be fixed tonight. I'm a non-owner, reserved in the first 10 minutes on the website 3/31/2016
Fun fun. I took time off of work and waited in line for two hours in the middle of the day, put down $1,000 without seeing what the car was going to look like, but go ahead Tesla, give this person a config. Man I ****ing hate this process!!

....no offense to you :)

It also depends on your local delivery center capacity and how many people actually ordered. No point overcrowding a delivery center when there are already 200-300 people waiting for their cars. San Diego was already doing online reservation couple weeks ago, too many factors.

I’m convinced this process is garbage— there are people that ordered after me and local to my area that are getting invites and I’m empty handed (day 1, in store around noon in the Bay Area). Very frustrating... it’s an odd feeling to want to give them money but they keep me at bay.

Reactions: PRSIST