Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Non-owners in No VA, have you received your M3 yet? The wait is unbearable!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw my 4th Blue Model 3 today on the way to work. They've all been around the Fair Lakes area (3 on 50 by Fair Oaks and 1 on FFX pkwy). I'm really leaning White but that Midnight Silver looks good! I need to get up to DC to sit in one before ordering

Congratulations to you guys getting your cars.

I've been on the road all day today I think I have seen over 40 Tesla's driving around. I saw 5 Model 3's out there to boot.

I feel I saw every paint color out there today. I was going to say I saw more 3's than X's. No sooner did I think that the X's came out of the woodwork, But I'm seeing a lot of 3's now.

• Informative
Reactions: Devanish
I popped by Tyco Rd today - twice. At 12:45 I saw 6 or 6 Model 3s with no plates in the side lot. At 2:15 pm there were only 3. All different colors and wheels.

I only noted one VIN, 191xx - silver aero, and it looked great. I did notice that that car did have the usual right-side a-pillar panel-gap issue that most cars have.... of course, all the cars that I saw had to be pre-April shutdown.

I popped by Tyco Rd today - twice. At 12:45 I saw 6 or 6 Model 3s with no plates in the side lot. At 2:15 pm there were only 3. All different colors and wheels.

I only noted one VIN, 191xx - silver aero, and it looked great. I did notice that that car did have the usual right-side a-pillar panel-gap issue that most cars have.... of course, all the cars that I saw had to be pre-April shutdown.

My Car is also a 191xx and it delivers at Tyco on Friday. My VIN was assigned on May 2nd after the shutdown.

Edit: Correction, I'm in the 197xx crew

Reactions: cellogig

Hope that was not my 191XX Satin Silver aero wheels with that issue. Scheduled pick-up May 21.

Reactions: cellogig
How many days before delivery have people been receiving a call from the local delivery advisor? I have only heard from the Inside sales advisor in NV which does not have answers to my questions on my final paper work and tag transfer and said that the local delivery advisor will address.

W00t! Got my VIN today!

Line waiter at tyco rd.
Invite 4/10
Config 4/10 (MSM Aero)
VIN Assigned 5/11 (188xx)

I'm gonna have to review this thread some more to get a feel for the delivery times, but the spreadsheet digest reports are listing a 4 week average of 25 days from VIN to VA Delivery.

Each step is a little more painful than the first, isn't it?

Small update: I received the ISA contact via email last night, 05/15. That made it 4 days from VIN assignment to ISA contact. Her only input on arrival date was "in a few weeks"...

Reactions: Devanish
How many days before delivery have people been receiving a call from the local delivery advisor? I have only heard from the Inside sales advisor in NV which does not have answers to my questions on my final paper work and tag transfer and said that the local delivery advisor will address.

Local office has nothing to do with 3 except final paper work and prep.

WE got one call about 2 weeks before delivery, only told us it was coming.

we got a call 2-3 days before final delivery from Las Vegas, to get finacing out of the way.

That is all we heard about on the car period. couldnt even give them the phone cable to pre-install on the car. wouldn't even let us see the car.

Vin assigned 5/9. I haven’t received an estimated delivery date from my ISA, but just finalized my financing through Tesla. Could this mean delivery is near?

Waiting 2+ years for this car feels like nothing compared to the last few weeks of refreshing for a VIN, now delivery estimate ha!

Vin assigned 5/9. I haven’t received an estimated delivery date from my ISA, but just finalized my financing through Tesla. Could this mean delivery is near?

Waiting 2+ years for this car feels like nothing compared to the last few weeks of refreshing for a VIN, now delivery estimate ha!

When we got our vin we were given a ballpark date. 4-6 weeks. they delivered in 5 weeks. Our financing application was done at the same time. a couple days before the delivery date they called asking specific questions. So if you applied on line your not there yet. when you get bank specific questions then you are probably real close.

Curios - was your rate any better than 2.99 from Tesla? I asked my ISA but so far no response...

Reddy, thanks for letting me check out your model 3, it looks beautiful.

BTW, I finally got my VIN this afternoon:
Reserved: 3/31/16 line waiter at Tyco Rd
invite: 4/6/18
configured: 4/6/18 MSM, EAP, 18
VIN date: 5/9/18
VIN: 164xx

No delivery date yet.
I received an email from my ISA today, my car is finished production and on it's way to VA, and I was given an estimate delivery date of Sat 6/2 at Tico Rd service center. The long wait is almost over, two more weeks!!! :)

Reactions: Tempus
Tommorow is d-day (delivery day). Stopped by the Tyco delivery center to check and see if the car has been prep'd. IIhave not heard anything or seen final payment info so I was concerned. I could not get close to check the VIN but the sells person said that it probably was. The only other siver w/ aero wheels parked on site was VIN 26XXX mine is 191XX. I will be calling Tyco DC when the open at 10am hopefully to get that info so I can go to the bank before my delivery window later in the day.

Tommorow is d-day (delivery day). Stopped by the Tyco delivery center to check and see if the car has been prep'd. IIhave not heard anything or seen final payment info so I was concerned. I could not get close to check the VIN but the sells person said that it probably was. The only other siver w/ aero wheels parked on site was VIN 26XXX mine is 191XX. I will be calling Tyco DC when the open at 10am hopefully to get that info so I can go to the bank before my delivery window later in the day.
Checked my Tesla account like I have been doing every night before I go to bed for the past two months and final had the final payment number on my page. What a relief. Paid via electronic payment. Looking forward to delivery tomorrow.