Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Non-P AWD with White Interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like there is some movement everyone. My edit button disappeared over night, and i just filled in a credit application for Tesla financing (they will get back to me in 1 business day it says).

OBM AWD, white interior, 18" wheels (the rare combo). I live in the Midwest.

3/31/16 deposit, 6/26/18 configure, 7/24/18 change to white interior. I always had an edit button so i didn't have to use email, so the change to white interior has always shown up on my page.

Looks like there is some movement everyone. My edit button disappeared over night, and i just filled in a credit application for Tesla financing (they will get back to me in 1 business day it says).

OBM AWD, white interior, 18" wheels (the rare combo). I live in the Midwest.

3/31/16 deposit, 6/26/18 configure, 7/24/18 change to white interior. I always had an edit button so i didn't have to use email, so the change to white interior has always shown up on my page.
Sigh, I have basically the same dates but no change to my page (I can still edit). I think Trade-in is killing me.

4/1/16 reservation
6/27 Ordered, 5:30 pm
7/19 Confirmed all details on site
7/24 7:30 am. Ordered white seats & vegan steering wheel
7/27 called. Confirmed changes are waiting to be put in system

Tesla emailed me this today, 8/8/18 in response to my 7/24 10:30 am email request.

We have escalated your order modification request to our internal IT team and will update you when the change has been completed. Tesla

8/8/18 Account with white seats & new total not yet reflected on account.

7/23, switched from the black to white interior (pearl white, non-p, awd, 19") after emailing on 7/24.
today, got a confirmation that it was changed.
7/23, switched from the black to white interior (pearl white, non-p, awd, 19") after emailing on 7/24.
today, got a confirmation that it was changed.

Did the updated order change your delivery window? In my case, once they finally updated the order, the MVPA had a revised order confirmation date of 8/7/18 (the date that Tesla finally made the change), which resulted in my estimated delivery window moving from Sept-Nov to Oct-Dec. That was a bit of a bummer...

Did the updated order change your delivery window? In my case, once they finally updated the order, the MVPA had a revised order confirmation date of 8/7/18 (the date that Tesla finally made the change), which resulted in my estimated delivery window moving from Sept-Nov to Oct-Dec. That was a bit of a bummer...

Yup, mine switched to oct-dec but I spoke with my advisor and he says 2-6 weeks I'll be matched with a car.

4/1/2016 Reservation
6/6/2018 Configured LR, PUP, WHITE, EAP, 18" Aeros
6/11/2018 Added FSD
6/27/2018 Changed to Dual Motor and Multi Stage White Paint (it was $500 more this time)
7/23/2018 Change to White Interior

Stuck on this screen over a month:

Attachments

• 00924466-FB31-42AF-8D5D-5A88D3EE8180.jpeg
    00924466-FB31-42AF-8D5D-5A88D3EE8180.jpeg
    176.6 KB · Views: 93
Has anyone who ordered a Non-P AWD with WHITE INTERIOR received a VIN or delivery date?

Non-Owner
Reserved: 3/31/16 12 CST in store
Initial Order: 5/31/18
Changed to White Interior: 7/23/18

Est: Sept - Nov
Chicago area

Maybe looking positive for you....
Also Chicago area, received email from ISA yesterday that my VIN was assigned. This was first contact. Noticed my edit button went away on Tuesday.
Non S/X owner
Chicago in store 3/31 mid afternoon.
Ordered 6/26. MSM non-P AWD. 18”.
Changed to white interior 7/23.

Also Chicago area, received email from ISA yesterday that my VIN was assigned. This was first contact. Noticed my edit button went away on Tuesday.
Non S/X owner

My edit button is still there :(
Mine is White/White AWD Non-P 19" EAP and FSD...

Non S/X owner

Kinda hate you...

Chicago - Non-owner

3/31 Reservation
6/26 Order Blue Non-P AWD 19"
7/23 Changed to white interior

Bubkis on my end. Allow me my jealousy while I go pout