Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Non-P AWD with White Interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got the email as well. Delivery window September 20-27. Seems like they just released a batch of these notifications with same delivery window (a local Tesla friend got the same email)...a bit suspect given no vin is attached to my order, but we’ll see!

Reservation date: 6/10/16
Config date: 6/29/18
White seat upgrade: 7/30/18
Config: MSM, AWD, “19 wheels, white interior, EAP

Reactions: tony b
Just got the email as well. Delivery window September 20-27. Seems like they just released a batch of these notifications with same delivery window (a local Tesla friend got the same email)...a bit suspect given no vin is attached to my order, but we’ll see!

Exactly. I'm thinking they are literally building these cars this week with the stretch goal of delivery within the provided window. That may or may not happen, but it is a TSLA goal for Q3 deliveries and profitability.

Took delivery today for pearl white and white interior. Didn’t find any major issues on the car. Everything seemed fine and delivery was smooth!

Congrats! I just saw one today at Del Frisco's on Boy Scout...any chance that was you? First M3 I've seen in the wild here in Tampa.

I had a tale of a high and then a low the past 48 hours. First I got a call from Vegas yesterday saying i could get my car sooner than my 9/13 pickup date, would i be available Saturday 9/8? What??? Of course! Man, I was stoked....

Then I got a call from the disti center here in Tampa at 2pm today. "sorry, your car isn't up to the standards we'd expect due to some paint issues, it's being fixed right now, no ETA... "

Ugh

Received email today at noon - Appointment Delivery window provided of September 27-October 4. I chose September 27 (duh), 4PM!

Red AWD, non-P, White seats, 19" Sport.
Ordered July 13 (Lucky Friday the 13th), changed to white seats July 28, the listed approximate delivery window was Sept-Nov.
Still no VIN though, but updated Troy's spreadsheet to reflect delivery appointment date.

Last edited:
Finally got my delivery date 9/19/18!
Has anyone who ordered a Non-P AWD with WHITE INTERIOR received a VIN or delivery date?

Non-Owner
Reserved: 3/31/16 12 CST in store
Initial Order: 5/31/18
Changed to White Interior: 7/23/18

Est: Sept - Nov
Chicago area

Started this thread...Finally got my delivery date 9/19!! Hoping for no transport delays...still waiting on VIN. Amazingly Edit button is still there?!?

This is so frustrating. Still haven’t received an e-mail. It’s so hard to see people who didn’t have a reservation or configured months after me getting delivery dates. And we have a local rebate running out very soon, so I need the car ASAP to have a shot at that.

Sigh. Maybe tomorrow.

This is so frustrating. Still haven’t received an e-mail. It’s so hard to see people who didn’t have a reservation or configured months after me getting delivery dates. And we have a local rebate running out very soon, so I need the car ASAP to have a shot at that.

Sigh. Maybe tomorrow.

Welcome to the club.
Happy for people getting theirs, but it is frustrating as an early reservation holder who lives in the Bay Area.
Still have edit link...crickets from Tesla other than a call trying to sell me Solar and Powerwall.

Received e-mail at 11:57 am that my AWD/Red/19"/White will be available Sept 22-29 at Marina Del Rey, CA. My "Edit" link is still there. Looks like the "Edit" button disappearing is now only indicative of all green checkmarks and may no longer indicate that a VIN has been assigned.

Do I have a VIN assigned already on the back end or will my VIN assignment be determined by the delivery date I pick in the 7-day window?

Where are you taking delivery?

My info
Reservation date: 3/31/16 ~10:30am
Original config: 4/25/18
AWD config: 6/27/18
White seat upgrade: 7/27/18
Config: MSM, AWD, "19 wheels, white interior, EAP

No updates or contact since June and I'm 15 min from the factory.
Starting to wonder if my account is stuck in limbo or all delivery centers staff the same number of employees regardless of demand in the area.

Going to call in the morning anyway as it has been so long the Insurance info submitted back in May is now out of date.

Congrats! I just saw one today at Del Frisco's on Boy Scout...any chance that was you? First M3 I've seen in the wild here in Tampa.

I had a tale of a high and then a low the past 48 hours. First I got a call from Vegas yesterday saying i could get my car sooner than my 9/13 pickup date, would i be available Saturday 9/8? What??? Of course! Man, I was stoked....

Then I got a call from the disti center here in Tampa at 2pm today. "sorry, your car isn't up to the standards we'd expect due to some paint issues, it's being fixed right now, no ETA... "

Ugh
Nope I was not there yesterday.
I called them a couple of days before delivery to get a status update and they said the car was ready and I could’ve taken delivery the same day.. but ended up picking it up the next day which was still a day earlier. It didn’t seem too busy there.

I didn’t notice any major issues with the car. Delivery went quiet well. Good luck on yours!

Sigh. Maybe tomorrow.

Just curious to find out potentials of your delay vs the other scenarios. Are you financing or a "cash" option? The mr. notamerican is a bit frustrating without the reservation; however, he is within the vicinity of the shop in Palo Alto. I suspect you and I are a bit behind others since we're mid-west locales. A lot of the others I've seen had reservations in early 2016.

I'm sitting here with you, albeit without any local/state incentives pending. Taking stock in that end of November is still a bit away and that the later production cars we get, there's a better chance that things are continuously being "fine tuned" vs. the previous productions.

Reactions: Lpleiss
I am an existing Tesla owner. I first ordered a P3D which was due to be delivered on August 15th but then downgraded on August 8th (it was before but this is the date they processed the downgrade) to a White/White AWD with 19 inch wheels. South Florida.

Got an email yesterday from a different delivery advisor from Fremont (previous one was in Nevada) saying that my delivery date will be between Sep 21 and Sep 28, asking which dates/times are good for me. Didn't give me a VIN, I have asked for one.

Looks like the delivery time for the white/19s is coming!