Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

non performance model x quarter mile time?

Vegas Shuffle

Apr 18, 2019
Las Vegas
So I’ve been looking around to see if anyone else has posted a video of a non performance model X running the quarter mile. I couldn’t find anything just performance cars. Has anyone here ran their car? If so what did you run? I went to the track last year pre COVID. Was going to post the video but when everything went down I decided not to... If this post belongs in a different thread mods let me know!

Reactions: Les236

Les236

Jan 20, 2018
Kissimmee, FL, Boston, MA
Happy to see this, but sad that it wasn't quite as fast as my 1969 Chevelle LT-1 back in the day, but that took a lot of work to get there. Seems I had to work hard every week on that one, and now so many cars off the showroom floor have no problems going sub-13's.

• Love
Reactions: Vegas Shuffle

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC