TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Non-PUP...but one side has lights..the other doesn't

Discussion in 'Model X: Interior & Exterior' started by stillageek, Mar 1, 2017.

1. stillageek

stillageek Member

We picked up our Model X 60D Saturday. It was on a 6 month delay. Anyway we didn't get the PUP and I was planning on ordering all the lights for the PUP when I noticed ONE side of the car has under seat lighting and the other doesn't. Is this a running change and we are supposed to have it or was it a mistake? I was also under the impression that lights by the front driver and passenger seats were part of the PUP. There are no lights in the door handles.
    IMG_20170301_080547.jpg IMG_20170301_080620.jpg

2. LuckyX

LuckyX Stormtrooper X60D, Autopilot, and Hitch

Non pup have lights in the driver and passenger seat foot wells. Lighting under the driver and passenger seat themselves are part of the PUP lighting. Many us non-PUP have ordered aftermarket LEDs to add on as the wiring harness is there with power. Lighting on doors handles etc are part of the PUP

Looks like they gave you a light by accident.

3. stillageek

stillageek Member

So I would just need one footwell light (likely all four so they will match) and that's about it for the interior? I don't think I can do the front door handles.

4. LuckyX

LuckyX Stormtrooper X60D, Autopilot, and Hitch