Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Non PUP fog light question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone, I have an April 2017 non-PUP model x. While enjoying the Christmas Easter egg over the holidays I noticed my passenger side fog light (not the little led swoosh but the small bulb next to it) did not illuminate on the passenger side like the drivers side did. Think it’s a bad bulb but I can’t find any way to activate these lights from the screen to test for sure. Any ideas? How do these lights come on in normal operation? Thanks!

• Informative
Reactions: JimVandegriff
Hello everyone, I have an April 2017 non-PUP model x. While enjoying the Christmas Easter egg over the holidays I noticed my passenger side fog light (not the little led swoosh but the small bulb next to it) did not illuminate on the passenger side like the drivers side did. Think it’s a bad bulb but I can’t find any way to activate these lights from the screen to test for sure. Any ideas? How do these lights come on in normal operation? Thanks!

They don’t come on in normal operation for a non PUP car. Only the daytime runners (led swoosh) The fog light should come on just as the other side during the show. SC will be able to diagnose it for you and replace the bulb if needed.