Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Non summer wheels/tires - What you using on your plaid?

I have a set of 21's with summers at the moment and would like to drive the car year round so I need a set of tires that work in below 45 degree weather. I have found basically nothing as far as a all season tire for the 21's so I ordered the tesla winter 19" package about 5 months ago and they are still not in stock.
I see T sportline has some winter tire package but honestly I didn't like the idea of going to a square setup and their non staggered 19'' setups have not so great tire options.
So I am either going to wait forever for the tesla 19's to show up or possibly build my own set of staggered 19s which is kinda a bummer as they would run about 2k more than the tesla wheel set would run me. I was thinking martian 19's staggared setup with pilot sport all seasons. I would love a set of crossclimate 2 but they dont seem to come in the 10" width for the 19's.

Anyone on here running a square t sportline setup and if so how's it doing and what do you set the tire option too. Or anyone make their own all season or winter tire wheel setup?

32BF33D4-E42E-4D64-B488-34A6A7212F70.jpeg

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC