Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Non Tesla Chargers on Model 3 in car map

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is it just me or did non Tesla chargers (non Super Chargers and non destination Chargers) just pop up on the in car map today in my Model 3?

For instance, I've been to spot N, M and Y. N and M are HPWC at the two Ayres Hotels. These two spots show up on the Tesla website map and in car and both listed as Destination Charging.

Spot is a bunch of J-1772 Clipper Creek stations at the Fairfield Inn that doesn't show up on the Tesla website map. When. I saw it pop up in the car today, I thought maybe they added a HPWC, but apparently not. I also visited a Chademo/CCS/J-1772 spot today and charged there after looking at Plug Share. I later found it on the in car map as well to my surprise.

Although I appreciate they do list non Tesla chargers now... There should be a filter. I would hate showing up to a charge spot on the map only to find it hogged up by slow Fusion Energies and Leafs

Also since Tesla released the Chademo adapter today in North America for the M3, there should also be a filter for Chademo.

IMG_20190709_210007__01.jpg
Screenshot_20190709-210055__01.jpg

Last edited: